Marketing, Promotion & Brand Development: How to develop your brand, utilize social media and promote your business!
In conjunction with the Beginning Vendor Support Network project, and with the generous support and funding through the Oregon Farmers Markets Association, the Clatskanie Farmers Market is excited to bring this FREE training to you! We welcome new & returning vendors, and members from our local small business community, too!
“Marketing, Promotion & Brand Development: How to develop your brand, utilize social media and promote your business” focuses on the core work of developing a solid brand identity and will be geared towards new business owners and new farmers markets vendors, as well as anyone who’s considering a re-brand. Using examples and provided tools, you will be guided into building a good foundation for your future marketing activities. A brand is much more than a logo, and in this workshop you’ll receive help in identifying your value proposition, your own “story” and your own brand identity. You will also be provided tips & tricks to easily utilize social media for marketing!
This dynamic workshop is brought to you by Kate Morton and Chris Orcutt. Kate is the Associate Brand Manager for Tillamook Country Smoker and Chris is the Director of Marketing for OpenDoor Coliving.
How do you join in this FREE event?
- Fill out a brief interest form to request access to the marketing materials, the recorded webinars and a recording of the *virtual* live Q&A Event that was held on on May 16th at 3pm: https://tinyurl.com/CFM-marketing-interest-form
- Check your email for the marketing materials. If not received, please email ClatskanieFM to make a request for access.
- Download and print the worksheets to fill out as you learn how to create your brand identity.
- View two pre-recorded webinars: First watch the “Developing a Brand Identity” video, taking time to pause and work on the suggested activity. Then, learn cool tips & tricks as you watch the “Developing a Social Media Strategy” video.
- Watch the recording of the *virtual* live Q & A that was held on May 16th with Kate & Chris!
Wait… there’s more! If you are a new or beginning vendor in the Clatskanie Farmers Market, and you participate in this workshop AND you view the recorded 2020 Vendor Orientation *see the vendor page on this website* you will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE hour long coaching session with Kate & Chris on your own business marketing, promotion and brand development! Drawing will be held on August 8th to celebrate National Farmers Market Week!
Our marketing professionals have also graciously offered a limited number of discounted coaching sessions, open to vendors of the Clatskanie Farmers Market. Please inquire directly with Kate and Chris about this wonderful opportunity.
We would like to thank Kate & Chris for their willingness and flexibility to quickly pivot into this online delivery – we are so grateful to be able to offer this FREE workshop to our farmers market vendors and fellow small business owners.
Rebuilding our economy and strengthening our local food system will take efforts from the entire community… and there has never been a better time to invest in developing your business skills! Please join us in this remarkable adventure!
Kate Morton: email@example.com
Chris Orcutt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Cross, OFMA Project Coordinator: email@example.com
Sonia Reagan, CFM Outreach Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanda Harris, CFM Market Manager: email@example.com